Video: 2 hours
Skill Level: All Levels
Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android, Certificate of Completion
This course will teach you everything you need to know about raising money from anyone, including venture capital firms from an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, entrepreneur and author including:
- Learn the secrets of networking and how to get a meeting with almost anyone.
- Learn how to pitch your business model to anyone including venture capital firms.
- Learn what you should and should not include in your presentation slides.
- Learn how to present your business model like Steve Jobs.
- Learn how to turn "no" into "yes".
- ...and much more.
Chris has over 20 years of experience in raising money, starting companies and advising companies including work experience at Goldman Sachs and founding several companies. He has raised over $1bn. He has an MBA in finance from Columbia University and he is an award winning business school professor and frequent guest lecturer at Stanford and Berkeley. He lives in the San Francisco Bay area and he is a partner at a prominent venture capital firm. Chris has written numerous articles in VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch, Pulse as well as an interview on venture capital on Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster.
What are the requirements?
Nothing except a positive attitude and a lot of passion : )
What am I going to get from this course?
- Dramatically increase your chances of raising money (22 lessons taught by an award winning graduate business school professor, venture capitalist, author and entrepreneur).
Understand how to raise money from high net worth investors, venture capitalists and strategics/corporations.
Understand how to present like Steve Jobs to investors.
Understand what to include in your pitch presentation to investors.
Understand how to network and get meetings with potential investors.
What is the target audience?
Entrepreneurs interested in raising money by pitching their business models to venture capital firms or other investors.
Entrepreneurs interested in how to create a compelling investor presentation.
Entrepreneurs interested in how to network.
Executives interested in fine turning their business model presentation skills.
Students interested in how to create and present business models.