Video: 1.5 hours
Skill Level: All Levels
Includes: Lifetime access, 30 day money back guarantee, Available on iOS and Android, Certificate of Completion
Learn everything there is to know about venture capital from a venture capitalist, award winning graduate business school professor and entrepreneur. Learn the fascinating history of venture capital, who the players are and what their investment criteria is. Also learn how to pitch a business model to a venture capital firm.
- What can venture capital firms do to help you?
- What can the wrong venture capital do to your business?
- What are the legal issues to consider when starting a company and partnering with a venture capital firm?
- How can I get a venture capital firm to invest in my company?
- How can I network in the venture capital industry?
- Why does the sector exist and much more...
- You don't need to have a background in business or technology to enjoy and learn from this course : )
What are the requirements?
Minimal business knowledge is required. Just an open mind and a positive attitude. Thanks : )
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what venture capital is.
Understand what venture capital firms look for when investing in a start-up.
Understand why steve jobs was able to raise venture capital money and how you can too.
Understand the fascinating history of the venture capital sector...it exists because of Sputnik and the cold war.
Understand how to network and meet venture capital professionals.
Understand the crucial venture capital legal issues to consider.
Understand what are the qualities of founders that venture capital firms are looking for.
What is the target audience?
Anyone interested in learning about venture capital.
Anyone interested in learning why Steve Jobs got venture capital money and how to use his skills.
Anyone interested in learning how to network and meet venture capitalists.
Anyone interested in raising money from venture capitalists.
Students, seasoned professionals and historians. The course is very engaging and entertaining too.